The Cybernetic Interface System™ (CIS) is the premier platform for biofeedback-controlled 3D graphics.
The CIS works with the BrainMaster software to provide 3D visualization capabilities and other human-to-computer interfacing possibilities. Suites of 3D display screens - called "feedback interfaces" - provide quality training experiences by presenting incoming streams of physiological data in pleasing and intuitive to use forms.
View video demo!
Tactile: Tactile feedback is a standard feature.
CD Audio: Audio feedback using CDs is a standard feature built into nearly every CIS feedback interface.
Music: Feedback content can respond to music.
Lighting: DMX lighting can be controlled by feedback interfaces.
Electronic Devices: Custom-built applications controlling external electronic devices (switches, variable resistors/regulators, micro-controllers, etc) are also possible.
Control by Multiple Users: Multiple people can connect to a feedback interface at the same time and control individual discreet aspects of it.
- A reliable feedback solution. If one CIS Suite runs on your computer without problems, they should all run (performance will vary based on the feedback content and hardware used).
- Feedback interfaces designed and reviewed by developers and testers who understand biofeedback, neurofeedback, operant conditioning, and qEEG.
- Feedback interfaces designed for various types of users and stimulation levels, as well as a number of generic feedback interfaces.
- Simultaneously conveys feedback information for multiple independent streams of data.
- No complex configuring or choices to make about how feedback is to work.
- Built-in context-sensitive help for the feedback interfaces. Simple access to interface descriptions makes it easy to understand how a feedback interface works, without a resorting to a manual or tech support.
- Control over the amount reward or anti-reward provided to the trainee without modifying the training protocol in use by the acquisition system.
- Training runs (also known as “periods” can be defined by the number of points or achievements to be earned, as well as time-based criteria.
- Excellent CD audio feedback capabilities.
- Multi-sensory feedback capability.
- Improved compliance with training requests.
- Free trials for every CIS title released. You can be sure you are going to be happy with your investment
Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
BrainMaster 2.5 or newer
AMD - Athlon XP or faster
Intel - PentiumIV or faster
(dual-core or faster recommended)
Any graphics card that supports hardware-accelerated DirectX 9 or OpenGL 2.
(many Intel graphics chips do not fully support 3D graphics - a potential issue for some laptops.)
Any sound card/chip.
512 MB (recommended - enough for the operating system to run efficiently)
Hard Drive Space:
100 MB minimum free space (depends on the number of CIS Suites installed)