Using a combination of state-of-the-art research methods, high-end equipment, clinical expertise, and experience, qEEG-Pro offers extensive and concise reports in conjunction with affordability and quick turnaround. The qEEG-Pro Report Generator was constructed with the neurofeedback therapist in mind and includes all major analyses such as Z-scored Amplitude, Phase Coherence, and Alpha Peak Detection.
To de-artifact EEGs, qEEG-Pro implements an original method known as Standardized Artifact Rejection Algorithm (S.A.R.A.). Developed by Dr. Andre Keizer, S.A.R.A. has gone through a thorough testing process in which the algorithms and parameters were systematically evaluated and refined.
The system evaluates 4 categories of EEG artifacts:
- eye blinks
- horizontal eye movements
- low frequency artifacts (i.e. head movement)
- high frequency artifacts (i.e. muscle tension)
When the de-artifacting procedure is complete, qEEG-Pro generates a .pdf report that shows the raw EEG in which the detected artifacts are marked in the time series. Moreover, the de-artifacted EEG is provided in .edf format so you can view and process your de-artifacted EEG in the software of your choice.
qEEG-Pro is also on the cutting edge of qEEG developments, by providing advanced sLORETA source reconstruction analyses and other innovative, highly useful metrics such as Extreme Z-score Development, Fluctuation Time, and Percentage Deviant Activity.
The qEEG-Pro Live Z-Score DLL provides a new standard in real-time neurofeedback. Among its innovative capabilities are the ability to define z-score target ranges individually for each client, so that you are not limited to predefined bands. All qEEG-Pro DLL frequency parameters are computed on 1-Hz boundaries, (0-45 Hz) so that any desired range can be visualized, imaged, or trained. The DLL supports full 19-channel surface Z-scores and maps, as well as sLORETA voxel Z-Scores for neurofeedback training and live 3-D brain imaging of 6,239 voxels at a rate of 8 frames per second.
The Live Z-Score DLL has also been designed with careful matching to amplifier characteristics, and includes a range of metrics for power and connectivity, for surface and sLORETA assessment, imaging, and neurofeedback training.
qEEGPro Report Generator (533-633)
- Bronze Membership: $695 - 250 qEEG-Pro reports per year, 25 NeuroGuide reports, limited to 2 recording devices Add to Cart
- Silver Membership: $995 - 500 qEEG-Pro reports per year, 50 NeuroGuide reports, limited to 2 recording devices Add to Cart
- Gold Membership: $1495 - unlimited qEEG-Pro reports per year, 100 NeuroGuide reports, limited to 2 recording devices Add to Cart
- Additional 10 Reports: $100 Add to Cart
- Additional 20 Reports: $200 Add to Cart
View Cart | Checkout
qEEGPro Live Z-Score DLL
- Surface Z-Score Training for 4 channels: $895 Add to Cart
- Surface Z-Score Training for 19 channels (533-634): $1495 Add to Cart
- sLORETA Z-Score Training for 19 channels (533-635): $1495 Add to Cart
- sLORETA/Surface Z-Score Training Combination for 19 channels (533-644): $2795 Add to Cart
View Cart | Checkout
Registration Desk - Sign in for Questions, Comments & Other Info
|New PLAY ATTENTION Edufeedback system - for Attention, Focus, Concentration, Active and Short Term Memory, Hyperactivity Reduction, Reading Comprehension - uses the same feedback science and technology perfected for NASA astronauts and US Air Force pilots. Time payment plan options available.
Desiccants - Mol Sieve, Silica Gel - Excellent Quality and Lowest Prices on Quantity Purchases. More info...
PLEASE SIGN IN HERE
FOR QUESTIONS, COMMENTS,
AND FURTHER INFORMATION
We accept Discover, Visa, MasterCard, and American Express credit cards
Allied Products/Biofeedback Instrument Corp.
255 W. 98th Street
New York, N.Y. 10025
Tel. (212) 222-5665 (5667 Fax)