1. What is BrainBuilder®?
BrainBuilder is a scientifically designed, computer-based Brain Fitness program that can improve memory, attention and BrainSpeed.
2. How does BrainBuilder work?
BrainBuilder offers more than 20 diverse visual, auditory and focus exercises with varying degrees of difficulty, so whether you are working to improve your memory and attention, enhance your brain health and longevity or increase your BrainSpeed, BrainBuilder will adapt to your needs.
3. What's the minimum age for BrainBuilder?
The recommended minimum age is 7. However, some younger children will be able to use BrainBuilder with parental assistance. No one is too old to benefit from BrainBuilder training.
4. How soon will I see improvement?
You will see an increase in your BrainSpeed by 25% in 4 weeks. BrainBuilder offers numerous training levels, from Bronze to Master that you attain based on your BrainSpeed. Challenge yourself with each session, increase your BrainSpeed and reach the next level. One day you may become a BrainSpeed Master!
5. How many people can use BrainBuilder?
BrainBuilder can track up to five people on one computer.
6. What will I receive with my order?
• 1 BrainBuilder Program CD-ROM
• 1 Introductory DVD
• 1 Brain Health and Nutritional Guidebook
• 1 Brain Diary
• 2 Sound Health Premium Music CDs (High Definition Recordings)
- Peak Performance
- Maximum Focus
7. What’s your BrainSpeed?
The first step in your BrainBuilder program is to establish your BrainSpeed. BrainSpeed is a proprietary computer-based assessment of your visual and auditory working memory, attention and processing speed.
8. What are the main benefits of using BrainBuilder's technology?
• Better memory and attention
• Sharper focus and clearer thinking
• Improved visual and auditory processing
• Enhanced brain health and longevity
• Increased BrainSpeed
• Stronger problem-solving skills
9. How does BrainBuilder apply to my life?
Whether the motivation is to hone your mental performance, preserve your brain's longevity or help your child with learning and attention, BrainBuilder will improve your memory and learning capacity by strengthening your auditory and visual sequential processing abilities. Improved attention, memory and problem-solving skills can be realized in as little as minutes a day! Increased confidence and mental organization can help you succeed personally, professionally and academically.
10. What are the Windows system requirements?
• 1.6 GHz Pentium III (2.8 GHz or Greater Recommended)
• XP SP2 or Vista
• 512 MB RAM or Greater
• Minimum 300 MB Free Disk Space
• CD/DVD Drive
• Screen Resolution 1024 x 768 or Greater
• Sound Card
• Speakers or Headphones