|Benefits For Your Business
Managers and Employees would work more efficiently if they could:
- Expand short term and working memory
- Learn faster
- Remember more
- Focus your attention for longer periods of time
- Understand others better
- Express yourself with more precision and clarity
- Become more relaxed and free of anxiety
- Make decisions more quickly
- Solve complex problems
- Multitask with ease
- Be more creative
As part of The National Academy for Child Development's ongoing Simply Smarter Project 9 +/- 2, a special version of the Simply Smarter Software is now available for corporations.
Simply Smarter for Businesses will permit participating employees to work on their sequential processing abilities in either English or Spanish from both their homes and their workplace. This special online version will contain the full set of features found in the Simply Smarter software including the intensity program and all six activities used to develop auditory and visual sequential processing in addition to crucial visualization and conceptualization skills; the basic components of cognitive function. Each user will be provided with a unique user ID that will provide a detailed record of their ongoing scores as well as printable graphs and diagrams plotting progress. Any appointed administrator will be able to comprehensively track each employees progress and overall time spent on the activities.
Online versions are available for schools and corporations. Please contact Dr. Brotman for additional information.
Who Should Participate?
Everyone from the top to the bottom of the company.
Why Should Businesses and Corporations Participate?
- From a business perspective, companies should participate because of the bottom line. The higher the level of function of everyone involved in a business, the higher the level of productivity.
- In attempts to raise the bar, companies often do something very similar to what schools do. Schools bring in new curriculums, and companies bring in consultants. New books and new techniques “may” assist some of the employees on a short term basis, new structures and procedures “may” assist a company and employees, but in both instances, you are still using the same brains with the same strengths, weaknesses and inefficiencies. Change the brains and you raise the global bar.
- The Simply Smarter Project will provide companies with very significant data as to the function of groups identified by Project codes. If, for example, the data indicated that 90% of department heads had auditory digit spans between seven and nine that would indicate that these individuals could process multi-step directions reasonably well, were fair to good at multi-tasking, were able to think conceptually and would have generally good communication skills. Looking at the other 10%, you might discover that 8% have lower auditory processing skills, which would tend to indicate that some of their needed strengths could be sharpened by working on their auditory processing. Wouldn’t it be interesting to raise the auditory sequential processing of the entire group?
- Forward-looking companies realize that most of their future employees are sitting in classrooms within their community. The Simply Smarter Project is going to encourage local companies to become active participants in implementing The Simply Smarter Project within local schools and colleges.