|Behavior Modification - Self Monitoring
The WatchMinder3 being used by behavior therapists and behavior
specialists as a tool to modify behavior. The training mode was developed
specifically for behavior modification and self-monitoring. Children and adults
can self-monitor their behavior and incentives can be utilized. The watch has
two schedules for messages, fixed and random. This is a very popular feature of
the WatchMinder3. Please see the “Training Mode/Messages” page for an in-depth
explanation of the training mode. The WatchMinder3 is being used to:
- The WatchMinder3 facilitates IDEA compliance. The watch is an excellent
tool for functional behavioral assessment and behavioral intervention.
- STOP swearing, yelling, hitting, arguing, and the like.
- Improve attitude and BE POS.
- Eliminate bad habits like smoking, over-eating and nailbiting. The watch
can be used in conjuction with smoking and weight loss programs.
- RELAX and reduce anxiety.
- Control impulses and not yell out in class (HANDUP).
- Get along better with other children and IGNORE the bullies.
- Remind people to sit or stand straight to improve POSTUR.
- Remind busy parents and teachers to be more positive (BE POS).
“This system has changed my life, it’s great…”
- Joe in Ottawa
watch has helped my 13 year old. The sense of control it gives him really helps
his attitude and his organizational skills have improved greatly…”
in Mansfield, MA
“This watch has helped my father with Parkinson’s. What
a great product…“
- Stephanie in Denver, CO