WatchMinder3 uses a vibration system that is easy to feel and privately
alerts the person to do a particular task. The watch is easy to
program. The screen is large and the letters are easy to read by persons
of all ages.
· The watch reminds a person to do tasks like TAKE MEDS, RELAX, CALL DR and others. There are 65 pre-programmed messages.
· The WatchMinder3 has 30 daily alarms and the alarms repeat daily for a recurring schedule.
· The watch is beneficial to seniors who have to take multiple medications throughout the day.
· The watch is useful for persons who are hard of hearing, because the watch vibrates.
· The watch improves medication compliance and helpful for persons with chronic illnesses like diabetes and hypertension.
· The watch is currently recommended by doctors and nurses.
· The WatchMinder3 is helpful to persons who have memory dysfunction and those recovering from a stroke or who have brain injury.