Key Features of Neurofeedback Training
Our neurofeedback system is
an all-inclusive system to ensure success for its users. Through vast
research and testing, the Peak Achievement Trainer includes the following
Start achieving today...INQUIRE
- Easy and fast mental training for peak concentration, relaxation,
visualization, and better athletic performance.
- Exclusive patented feedback is very user-friendly, accurate, and
- Teaches the concentration/relaxation sequence found to be critical
for peak performance, and how to customize it to each sport.
- Both the coach and athlete can instantly see when and how well the
athlete is concentrating.
- Provides measurable results for tracking an athlete’s improvement.
- Training sessions can be recorded for later review and discussion
with the athlete.
- A special report on visualization training with the Peak Achievement
Trainer® is included.
- It is portable for use when traveling, particularly prior to
competitive events for mental sharpness.
- Faster injury recovery and pain reduction are seen frequently.
- The patented sponge Sensors use salt water to connect to the scalp,
rather than messy electrode paste.
- The package includes everything you need to get started except the
- May be used with a laptop and all the equipment can be transported
in a briefcase.
- Initial setup and starting a session is very quick: Just follow the
"Quick Guide to Performing a Peak Achievement Training® Concentration
Session" and the enclosed video.
- Phone support is very available.
- The manual/workbook guides you through a series of lessons on
focusing and is integrated with the audiotape that teaches you how to
take microbreaks that recharge the brain.
- An hour of consultation about implementing your program is included.
- Users understand it and really enjoy it.
- Exclusive Try and Buy policy.
- In use by U.S. and international Olympic training centers,
professional and amateur teams and athletes, sport psychologists,
schools, companies, therapists and parents.
- Training time is rapid: After the initial session, self-administered
training sessions take 20 to 30 minutes 2 to 3 times per week.
Significant improvements in concentration and reduced stress are
normally seen in less than 5 sessions.
- The number of training sessions for individuals to reach optimum
performance averages 12 to 20.
- The Trainer may be sold to clients, patients, schools, companies, or
other contacts as a fundraiser. It can pay for itself.
- Trainers, counselors, and therapists can increase their revenue
through insurance reimbursement information available from NeuroTek with
the purchase, or offer neurofeedback training as an added service to
NEWS, FEATURES & STUDIES
recent study shows that teens were able to achieve higher levels of focus
while using the Peak Achievement Trainer.
featuring Neurovideofeedback™--monitoring both the body and the
the study that shows proof that you can achieve positive
emotions through this Trainer.
Peak Achievement Training
Helps Australian Football Player to Score Four Goals in a
A brief course of Peak Achievement Training helped an
Australian Football player, Drew Petrie, to sharpen his shooting. He
scored four goals in the next .. READ
Peak Achievement Training®
Introduces New Neurovideofeedback™ System For Training
The Peak BrainHappiness Trainer™ can help people
achieve excited or calm happiness whenever they want through brainwave
biofeedback training Philad.. READ
Golf Experts Wrote About
Improving Your Golf Game
David Leadbetter and Robert Winters
wrote about the Peak Achievement Trainer®. They found that it showed
differences between highly-skilled golfers .. READ
Now measuring & training the Three
Principal Dimensions of Mental Processing: Focus, Alertness, and
Peak Performance Center at a Fortune 500 Company doubled their
executives' focus time & realized outstanding benefits.